Saturday, May 11, 2013

BUYER HELP FOR THE AREA OF CHULA VISTA AND BONITA CA

BUYER HELP FOR THE AREA OF CHULA VISTA AND BONITA

NEED HELP FINDING A HOUSE IN CHULA VISTA, BONITA, SAN DIEGO OR SOUTH BAY?

Are you tired of competing with investors and cash offers??

In a low inventory market like today's, its important to have an experienced Realtor help you find the house and get your offer accepted. Also it may benefit you working with a listing agent so you have access to listing that are not listed and advertised to the public yet... this will give you chance to avoid competition.

If you are interested in working with my team, please give me a call 619-279-7167 I am an experienced listing and buyer's agent here in Chula vista and I am very familiar with all the San Diego area. we sold over 100 houses last year!!

I know you will be happy with our services and I know we will find you the perfect home for you in a very short period of time.... give us an opportunity, you have nothing to lose. MY SERVICES ARE FREE TO ALL OUR BUYERS...!!

PLEASE CLICK HERE http://www.fabiolagonzalez.com/cp/buyer-help/